The Wreck Room at Western University is your retail sport medicine destination. Located inside of the Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic, our expert representatives are trained in Kinesiology, Anatomy, Biomechanics, Sport Injury. Our experienced staff is pleased to assist you understand, test and fit the appropriate brace for your injury and activity.
If you are coming to buy from The Wreck Room, please advise the Parking Lot attendant. You will have between 15 to 30 minutes of parking privileges based on availability. You will need to show proof of purchase on your way out.
Our extensive inventory list includes a variety of orthopaedic appliances and sport medicine braces that cover numerous sport medicine injuries. This list includes:
- Knee braces
- Ankle braces
- Shoulder braces
- Foot orthotics
- Physiotherapy equipment
- Hyaluronic Acid injections
- Tape and Supplies
- Compression Garments
Why Visit the Wreck Room?
- Experienced staff familiar with a wide range of sport medicine injury or illness
- Wide variety of products and brands
- Space and ability to try every product on and test the suitability to your activity regardless of what it may be
- Consultation on orthopaedic appliances to any medical practitioners
Hours of Operation
Mon to Thurs: 9 am until 5 pm
Friday: 8:30 am until 4:30 pm
Phone Number: 519-661-4190